The install was done on a parcel with a steep slope up on one side and a steep slope down on the other. As the team laid out the poles against the upper slope, local children would put two poles together, climb the slope and slide down as we were laying out the main elements and digging holes. After lunch, a group of eight or so boys volunteered to carry up the climbing wall sections of the climber from the storage space. These eight boys were probably no older than 8- years-old and worked together to get both sections up the hill to the site. After that they leaned the sections up against the slope and created a fort to play in.
- Reaching the Unreached January 14, 2020
- Terra Nova Church and Orange Country Rescue Mission January 13, 2020
- The Goal Was Simple January 9, 2020
- A Grandmothers Love January 8, 2020
- Oregon Feed a Dream January 1, 2020