Though KIDStory has been predominantly aimed at churches and church leaders, the people who most often have the greatest impact on children are their parents. This workshop was taking KIDStory and simplifying it for parents to do with their children at home. It was well received and parents began outlining how they would do it when they returned home. One participant happened to be the Dean of the Education Department at Dallas Theological Seminary. He became aware of the additions people tend to add to their stories but in the KIDStory method, the stories need to remain biblically accurate only including the message from the Bible passage.
- Reaching the Unreached January 14, 2020
- Terra Nova Church and Orange Country Rescue Mission January 13, 2020
- The Goal Was Simple January 9, 2020
- A Grandmothers Love January 8, 2020
- Oregon Feed a Dream January 1, 2020