Volunteers packed meals to fight hunger locally and internationally. Austin, Texas has a large homeless community so 40 of the boxes packed were designated to a local mission to help the homeless called Hands and Feet for Jesus food pantry. The rest of the meals were sent to the Bahamas to aid in the recent destruction of Hurrican Dorian.
- Reaching the Unreached January 14, 2020
- Terra Nova Church and Orange Country Rescue Mission January 13, 2020
- The Goal Was Simple January 9, 2020
- A Grandmothers Love January 8, 2020
- Oregon Feed a Dream January 1, 2020