We are thrilled to invite you to our 2023 KIDStory Conference on February 24th and 25th. This is an event for those with a heart to disciple children and those serving in missions around the world! Between the two days, we have a variety of breakout sessions focusing on the KIDStory Foundations, Leadership, and Local & Global Outreach.
There is a need to raise up and equip leaders to disciple children in ways that work best for them. This is an excellent opportunity for lead pastors & kids ministry leaders, parents & grandparents, kids ministry workers & volunteers to learn one of the most effective teaching strategies that has been proven to work with anyone, anywhere, at any time. We believe transformation takes place by creating a relational learning environment where God’s Word is spoken, His Spirit guides, and a child encounters the love of Jesus by becoming an active participant in God’s story and not just a distant observer.
Here’s what you can expect –
• To be challenged to impact children’s lives by equipping their parents and leaders in KIDStory
• Fun, interactive ways to hear, learn, and retell God’s Word using materials you already have!
Activities to include: games, music, art & drama
• Proven ways to disciple children by facilitating discussions that allow the Holy Spirit to impact a child’s heart
• Acquiring skills to create an environment, a StoryClub, where kids encounter the love of Jesus!
• Learn how KIDStory can be used for things like family devotions, leadership and discipleship training, short-term missions, VBS, trauma mitigation, and more!